Fashy Hot Water Bottles
We are delighted to stock Fashy hot water bottles. You can buy them on their own, or with genuine, limited edition McLean & Co. woven and stitched covers.
Fashy make the fabulous German engineered hot water bottles. They are manufactured using high quality odourless and recyclable thermoplastic material in fade proof colours. They have an extra large opening, and have a highly developed closing technique which means no more washer to perish.
It is really important to use your Fashy hot water bottle carefully to avoid burning. All safety points are imprinted on the hot water bottles, but just to remind you;
- never use boiling water
- avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin
- fill not more than 2/3 full and expel air
- ensure stopper is securely fixed
- ideally to be used with fabric cover
- replacement of the bottle recommended after five years